ASO Account Manager
Posting Date: 11/01/2017
Closing Date: Until Filled
Reports to: Team Manager
• Manage existing partially self funded accounts and assist with the implementation of new partially self funded business.
• Guide accounts by providing industry updates, benefit plan education, policy interpretation, and financial analysis.
• Coordinate integration of outside vendors for each account including:
• PBM, Stop Loss Carriers, EAP, and ancillary products.
• Lead the renewal process, including proactive education and dialogue with Fund Contacts to ensure timely and appropriate decisions and process flow.
• Perform on-site education meetings, claim assistance and customer service to enrolled members.
• Function as liaison between fund contacts and senior management.
Qualifications / Skills Required
• Minimum of 5-7 years commercial insurance experience.
• Prefer 3 years experience as account manager.
• Proven track record of a successful career in self-insured market.
• Strong presentation, negotiation and customer service skills.
• Ability to create client loyalty above and beyond the sales relationship.
• Ability to travel (around (20-70% depending on sales cycle).
• Great attitude.
• Bilingual is a HUGE plus but not mandatory.
• Must have a valid TX driver’s license.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. eoe
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to Human Resources. Indicate the position you are applying for
and detail how you meet the qualifications listed. You may fax this information to (512) 719-6717
, email us at Email Us
, or mail it
TML MultiState IEBP
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 140644
Austin, TX 78714-0644