Are you a curious and collaborative visionary, someone excited about tackling the hard problems in healthcare? TML MultiState IEBP is and always will be a pioneer in the healthcare industry. Together, we’ll create the products and tools of the future—to provide excellent service offering competitive health benefits and administrative services to eligible municipalities and other governmental entities in Texas and other states by utilizing innovative, viable, affordable alternatives while maintaining financial integrity.
At TML MultiState IEBP, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and the members we serve. TML Multistate IEBP was voted “The top 100 employers to work for in the Austin Area” in 2014 and 2015. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
TML MultiState IEBP offers a valuable retirement plan through the Texas Municipal Retirement System as well an impressive benefit package that includes healthcare benefits, life benefits, Long Term Disability and paid vacations/personal time- at no out of pocket cost to their employees.
TML MultiState IEBP Employee Benefits
- Defined Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthy Initiatives Incentive
- Workers' Compensation
- Longevity Payout
- Employer pays 6.2% into 457 Retirement Plan (MassMutual, ICMA, Nationwide)
- Basic Life/AD&D
- Long-Term Disability
- Vacation - 10/15 days/yr.
- Sick Leave - 88 hrs/yr.
- Jury Leave - as needed subject to summons
- Bereavement Leave - Up to 3 working days
- Personal Leave - Up to 3 days/yr.
- Holiday - Up to 8 Paid Days
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Staff Appreciation Event
- Military Leave
- Education/Training Reimbursement
Potential Minimum Cost for Employer: $27,123.00